Qualifications that show the world you’re serious about enterprise. Up-skill and be even more enterprising.
Our programmes and qualifications are built on extensive research and designed for enterprising individuals like you. We understand that running your own business requires an exceptionally high level of enterprise skill and knowledge developed and practiced over time.
Likewise, good business support professionals can be a lifeline for a new and growing business, they share their knowledge, skills and contacts accrued over many years to help a business owner get their business off the starting blocks or tackle a new business challenge, such as exporting, employing and growth.
Enterprise and innovation are also crucial in today’s fast-paced business world for companies of all sizes, from small, owner-managed businesses to large corporates.
Everyone who enrols on one of our qualifications gets free 12-months studying membership of the institute, including:
- The opportunity to have your learning and practice recognised with post nominal letters (upon successful completion of your qualification)
- Regular information on what’s happening in the world of enterprise through the IOEE’s Enterprise and Mentoring
- Opportunities to meet other business owners in our online communities who are happy to share how they have
been there, done it, got the T shirt and continue to wear it!
- Enterprise resources including videos, articles, research and materials to enhance understanding of enterprise
and enterprise support
- The opportunity to meet other members through our Meet A Mentor events and other networking events
- An opportunity to promote yourself and your business to other IOEE members through your IOEE profile page
Find out more about Membership at our main website.
Enterprise for Everyone
We have a wide range of qualifications and programmes to support enterprise in all its forms. We believe in enterprise for everyone! We have learning to suit:
- Enterprising students
- Those just starting a business
- Those running their own business
- Individuals who are providing support to small businesses through advising, coaching, mentoring, teaching or
- People employed in a small, medium or large corporate organisation who are looking to develop their
enterprise and entrepreneurial skills.
Further Details on our Qualifications
To find out further information about our programmes and qualifications just simply click on the ‘Our Qualifications’ menu option at the top of the page. Each qualification page provides you with detailed information on what is required and what to expect.
Of course if you need support to select the best qualification for you then don’t hesitate to contact our Customer Service Team on [email protected] or telephone us on 0845 224 5928