Our vision is to provide opportunities for individuals and organisations to develop their enterprise and entrepreneurial skills, knowledge and expertise allowing them to maximise both their personal potential and their wider contribution to the growth and success of UK PLC.
The Institute has been established to:
- promote and develop in every possible way the advancement of the science, practice and support of enterprise, entrepreneurs and entrepreneurship
- advance education involving the study of skills of enterprise and enterprise support for the benefit of the community in the fields of industry, trade, commerce, the public sector, social enterprise and the third (voluntary) sector
- encourage the education, training and recognition in all matters relevant to the advancement of enterprise and enterprise support
encourage and facilitate structured continuing professional development of Members
- enable people involved in enterprise to meet and correspond and to facilitate the exchange of ideas concerning the science and practice of enterprise
- adopt and establish standard practices in enterprise and enterprise support and obtain official recognition of such standard practices where appropriate
Sounds rather grand? We’re simply here to make sure enterprise gets the recognition it deserves.